Free Old Town Tour 14:00
For a more historical tour check out The Old Town Tour of Geneva!
Meeting point: Flower Clock
Follow the guide through cobblestone streets and discover the most beautiful places of the Old Town.
This free walking tour includes:
- Birthplace of Henri Dunant ( founder of the Red Cross )
- Collège Calvin ( built in 1559 )
- St. Peter’s Cathedral
- Tavel House ( oldest house of Geneva)
- Monument to the Reformation
- Opera House
- Jet d’eau
- Statue of Frankenstein’s monster
- No categories